Friday, May 1, 2009

Writing Checks and Cashing Them

Today was the day to set some PR'S (personal records). Or what I like to call writing checks and cashing them. what I mean by that is I told my fellow lifting partners (B-LEE, J-BEEZY) what my goals were for today and if I achieve them, then I have cashed them. Let me tell you, we all wrote checks and cashed them today!!!!! Been looking foward to this workout session all week. Went and picked up Brandon from T-Town and heading for B-TOWN. Got to Bremerton Crossfit Gym and had to grab a bite to eat at subway. After that we began warming up on the concept rower. Hit some banded hyperextensions and were ready to go. We all came and conquered the training session today!!!! Our focus today was on the deadlift, stones, 515lb tire and rolling thunder for grip strength. Check out the videos......

No comments:

Post a Comment