Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Becoming a Succesful Unit

One thing that I have figured out through many years of training is that you need to surround yourself around positive training partners. I have trained with both Blee and J Beezy now for about 5 years. During those years we have influenced each other through hard work outs (5am during college haha Blee loved those days), sharing knowledge and helping each other push ourselves to the limit. One thing I know is that when we step foot in the gym, we cut all the everyday bullshit aside and try to better each other. If you want to succeed surround yourself with training partners that train for function, form, consistency, and that bring the utmost intensity to the table every training session. Become a unit that can rely on each other and be just as excited for your partners PR as they would be for you!!! Shout out to my Eburg training partner Kellen who always brings tremendous intensity to the table!!!!! Thanks to all who have influenced me through my journey to get stronger while staying functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment