Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life

Life is crazy sometimes. You get people that bitch and moan on a daily basis instead of appreciating life. Don't get me wrong everyone needs to vent and release some negative stuff. I would be the first to say that I release my negative things. But appreciate the simple fact that you are capable of lifting a weight, putting your shoes on , feeding yourself etc. Look at life as a gift, be thankful for all the ups and downs. Without the ups and downs you wouldn't be who you are today. So instead of talking to your friend about how shitty life is going, do yourself a favor and find something positive to say or do about your day. If that means running an extra mile, getting one more rep on a lift, motivating a friend to hit a personal best, whatever it is just do it. Ask yourself: Are you going to stay where your at today or find a way to better yourself. Its all up to you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I dig your site man. I totally agree that you need to stay positive and persevere. I always appreciated you challenging and supporting me on the bball court.

    I've been "writing checks and cashing them," lately as well, but I revamped my workout and on Monday I start a new 16 week program. I'll be checking up on you and your crew and getting some motivation from you guys. Keep up the good work Sniper.

    ReplyDelete